Matt has been a fixture in the digital marketing realm for many years, and has been part of teams that have successfully increase leads and ultimately sales. Matt's passion for helping small and medium-sized businesses is evident each time a positive change is made.
See Matt's portfolio and past projects below.
Google My Business99%
Facebook Business Manager85%
eBizUniverse is an award-winning Chicago Web Design, SEO and Social Media company. My responsibilities include coordination with clients, implementation of strategies, managing e-mail and review platforms, assigning tasks to junior associates, and scheduling follow up meetings to ensure both parties are completing tasks agreed upon.
- Implementation of e-mail campaigns
- Coordination and analyzation of daily reviews
- Assigning tasks to junior associates
- Daily monitoring and follow up of tasks
- Twice the recipient of customer service awards
- Received dozens of positive reviews from clients for outstanding work
- Increased sales by keeping up with and teaching clients about tools
Handi-Ramp (since 1958) designs and manufactures custom ramp products including wheelchair ramps and industrial forklift ramps. My responsibilities here included publishing two monthly e-mail newsletters, managing both eBay and Amazon accounts, locating new manufacturers to sell products for, mailing sample products, and recording/editing video as needed.
- Created several new knowledge base sections
- Wrote, tested, and sent out monthly newsletters
- Managed eBay and Amazon seller accounts
- Searched for and partnered with manufacturers to sell their products
- Became a lead marketing associate in just 12 months
- Implemented a newsletter system
- Increased ebay and Amazon sales by 110% in 2 months
03.15.2009Graduated ITT Tech with an Associates in Applied Sciences (AAS)Emphasis on HTML, CSS, 3DS Max, Adobe Photoshop, Illustrator, and After Effects
07.20.2003-07-01-2015Attended community collegeStill showed high interest in HTML and CSS coding, along with animation programs but decided community college was not for him. Transferred to another local college.
06.03.2003Graduated high school with GEDShowed high interest in HTML and CSS coding, along with animation programs.
Send Matt a message!
Could be a question (or comment) about Facebook ads, Google My Business, customizing a website, custom Instagram story icons, e-mail marketing, lead gen form(s), and more!
If you'd prefer to download Matt's resume, click here.
There are additional contact methods ↓